"Michigan, Marriages, 1868-1925"
- Name: Otto Wiley
- Race (Original):
- Age (Expanded): 20 years
- Birth Year: 1900
- Birthplace: Elwell, Michigan
- Spouse's Name: Beulah Van Dermark
- Spouse's Race (Original):
- Spouse's Age (Expanded): 17 years
- Spouse's Birth Year: 1903
- Spouse's Birthplace: Riverdale, Michigan
- Event Date: 25 Sep 1920
- Event Place: Ithaca, Gratiot, Michigan
- Father's Name: Henry Wiley
- Mother's Name: ...nna Dalrymple
- Spouse's Father's Name: Benj. Van Dermark
- Spouse's Mother's Name: Bertha Evans
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Otto's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Ithaca, Gratiot, Michigan September 25, 1920 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.