- Edward Williams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Edward was born about 1800. Edward Williams ... 
No more info is currently available for Edward Williams. Can you add to his biography?
- Marie Mills, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Marie and others.
- ↑ Entered by Marie Mills, Oct 3, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Edward by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Edward:
- Sheila (Aldridge) Johnson : 23andMe, GEDMatch M259073 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A112051, Ancestry member entiat4
- Rose (Decker) Ball : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A328566, Ancestry member SheilaLJohnson
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Edward is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 39 degrees from Anne Frank, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.