- Jeffie (Williamson) Butler's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Jeffie Lou Williamson is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Jeffie Lou Williamson at registration.
- Jeffie's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jeffie. (Best for comments to Jeffie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jeffie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On May 27, 2013 at 00:14GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On May 26, 2013 at 17:14GMT Jeffie Butler wrote:
(16 Oct.1944) both still living.I mar. 31 Jan 1953 Galena Park,Harris,TX Dennis "Dobie"Lee Evans(dec.1965) 5 children., mar. Graden(Corkey dec 1998) Edward Butler 23 Oct1975. I live in Cleveland,TX and am 77 yrs.
I have traced most of the families since 1994 when I started in Harris County Genealogy Society,after my mother passed away. she didn't believe in it.
On May 26, 2013 at 16:41GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
Give G2G or me a holler if you get stuck on anything, and thank you for joining our collaborative tree. Enjoy!
On May 26, 2013 at 16:35GMT Jeffie Butler wrote:
are Williamson,Townley,Lewelling, Stockman,Williams,Stockman,Trebite, Roberts,Blackburns etc. I would like very much to volunteer Jeffie Lou
On May 26, 2013 at 16:30GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
As a guest, you can search for your ancestors and participate in G2G, where you can ask questions that you didn't find an answer to in WikiTree Help (see the “Help” drop-down menu at upper right – for additional links that may be of use, please click my name and check out the links I list under my "Greeter" section - especially the Sources links and the links to my fellow greeters Debby and Maggie, who also have helpful information on their profile pages). If you would like to join WikiTree, and help with our mission of one tree, please read the Honor Code, volunteer, and post a comment on your profile page; we'll be glad to add you to the WikiTree community. Happy Hunting!