This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Willington-11 created through the import of The Sammons Family Tree.ged on Jun 9, 2011 by Steve Sammons. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Steve and others.
- Source: S2852711167 Repository: #R2852704208 Title: Public Member Trees Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files were combined to create this source citation. Note: Information extracted from various family tree data submitted to Ancestry.com and The Generations Network Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=5111977&pid=4003
- Repository: R2852704208 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Margaret was born in 1300. Margaret Willington ... She passed away in 1355. 
Can you add any information on Margaret Willington? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Darrell Parker, Monday, October 14, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Darrell Parker and Steve Sammons. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.