This person was created through the import of randys ancestors-10generations.ged on 10 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: A88ADD8786514DEEAC2FD042419640610D24
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 JAN 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 25 JAN 2011.
- Note: On 24 December 1760, Samuel Willis, yeoman of Sudbury, sold land in Sudbury to his son, Jesse Willis, yeoman of Sudbury, for 263 pounds and two shillings. The land contained 105 acres of upland, meadow, swampland, woodland, orchard, fences and buildings, and was located in Sudbury west of the Sudbury River. The land was bounded northerly by land of Peter Noyes, westwardly by land of Peter Noyes, Daniel Haynes, Phineas Haynes and a highway, southerly on a highway called the Stow Road and land of Zachariah Maynard, and easterly on land of Benjamin Ball, William Rice, Josiah Brown, Nathan Loring, Gershom Rice and the said Samuel Willis. Sybille Willis, wife of Samuel Willis, released her dower thirds. The deed was recorded 16 November 1767. [Middlesex County MA Deeds, 67:321, LDS Microfilm 0554038]
- Reference: 411
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Samuel's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.