- William Willoughby's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1780
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Note: @N4964@
- @N4964@ NOTE
- Married Phoebe (poss Hutson). Their son William married Mildred Benningfield (Benefield) in about 1830 in Johnson Co TN. Their son, Madison (Matty), married Josephine Patton on Jul 10, 1870. Their daughter, Nannie, married Lem Barnett on June 29, 1904 in Levee, Montgomery Co KY. He was shot and killed in 1927 by Nannie's cousin, Pleas Willoughby. He left 10 children with one still on the way.
- 1810 Montgomery Co MD: 10110/30001.
- 1820 Montgomery Co KY, same page as Elijah and Enoch: 410010/02110
- 1830 Montgomery Co KY: 0122001/0
- 1. William, 1805 in Tennessee
- 2. Phoebe, ca 1810
- 3. Susan, 22 Feb 1811 in Montgomery Co KY, married Nixon Covey.
- 4. Pleasant Wade, 1811 in Castle Rock, Kentucky
- 5. Benjamin Franklin, 1814 in Mt. Sterling, Montgomery Co KY
- 6. James W, ca 1817 in Montgomery Co KY
- 7. Maylon, 1821
- User ID: 51729B4D9CDD4105A38BCDC450EB00C327F2
- Data Changed:
- Date: 23 APR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 23 APR 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with William:
- Katherine (Alvis) Patterson - 23andMe
GEDMatch ID M134025
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.