- William Henry "Bud" Wilson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: William Henry "Bud" /Wilson/
- Surname: Wilson
- Given Name: William Henry "Bud"
A Given name was found in addition to a first name in the NAME tag.
- Place: Wesley's Chapel, Lauderdale, Alabama
- User ID: 66C0D78A4158224A84A58088F77A3E8AF6C1
- Note: Family record gives birth date as 26 May 1853. Uncle Bud hung himself in his barn near Cloverdale, Lauderdale County, Alabama.
- 1880 Wayne County, Tennessee
- Wilson, W H 28 Ga (Jinsy-3-4, William H Wilson 1854)S M 22 TnM E 5/12 Tn, January 1880Woods, D J (Jane Wilson) 30 Ga (Jinsy-3-1 born June 1848)H B (m) 8 AlaJ S (m) 6 Ga
- Data Changed:
- Date: 12 Dec 2003
- Time: 09:37:08
- Date: 12 Dec 2003
Prior to import, this record was last changed 09:37:08 12 Dec 2003.
- Format: jpg
- File: Photographs\Wilson\William Henry Wilson.jpg
- Title: William Henry "Bud" Wilson
- Note: Copy of photograph from daughter Virgie Wilson Rogers.
- Scrapbook: Y
- Primary or Preferred: Y
- Type: PHOTO
- Slideshow: Y
Thank you to David England for creating WikiTree profile Wilson-15234 through the import of GeorgeGreshamTN4gens.ged on Sep 17, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by David and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William Henry "Bud"'s Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.