Birth Certificate Born in Scotland
Marriage Certificate Married in Scotland
Death Certificate NSW BDM
This name was written on the death certificate of his son William Wilson.
He was found in the 1841 Scottish Census in a household that was in Canongate which was the main road between Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile up to the Castle so Palace Yards would probably have been adjacent to Holyrood Palace itself (possibly where the modern parliament is sited).
Piece: 6851 Book/Folio: 10 Page: 8 Civil Parish: Canongate
Address: 2, Palace Yards, Canongate County: Midlothian BLACKLOCH, James M 35 1806 Labourer Midlothian BLACKLOCH, Susan F 35 1806 Midlothian BLACKLOCH, Catherine F 12 1829 Midlothian BLACKLOCH, John M 6 1835 Midlothian WALLACE, William M 1 1840 Midlothian WILISON, George M 1 1840 Midlothian WILSON, William M 25 1816 Maltman Midlothian WILSON, Jean F 25 1816 Scotland WILSON, William M 3 1838 Midlothian WILSON, James M 2 1839 Midlothian
- WikiTree profile Wilson-4573 created through the import of jhunter99(2).ged on May 31, 2011 by John Hunter. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
- Source: S3 Type: Electronic File Title: GEDCOM File : UploadJuly03.ged Abbreviation: GEDCOM File : UploadJuly03.ged Master Listing Source: Y Record ID Number: 3 Data: Date: 6 JUL 2003
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.