This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: John Sylvester /Wilson/
- WikiTree profile Wilson-9015 created through the import of Tree 22712.ged on May 10, 2012 by Pat Brooks. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Pat and others.
- Source: S-1419663395 Title: Massachusetts Marriages, 1633-1850 Author: Dodd, Jordan, Liahona Research, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.Original data - With some noted exceptions all marriage records in this collection can be found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, and may be available through Famil Note: NAME Ancestry.com
- Source: S-1419663407 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. CONT NAME Ancestry.com
- ↑ Source: #S-1419663407 Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=33090576&pid=715
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John Sylvester's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.