in Hastings, Sussex, England
[father unknown] and
in All Saints, Hastings, Sussex, England
in Sussex, England
This page has been accessed 159 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Note: #N427
- WikiTree profile Wingfield-208 created through the import of Hedger-Pinnell_2012-03-25.ged on Mar 26, 2012 by Owen Davies. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Owen and others.
- Note N427Birth
- England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1906
- about Richard Winckfilde Name: Richard Winckfilde
- Gender: Male
- Birth Date: abt 1616
- Christening Date: 13 Oct 1616
- Christening Place: Hastings, Sussex, England
- Father's Name: Peter Winckfilde
- Source Citation: Place: Hastings, Sussex, England; Collection: All Saints; -; Date Range: 1559 - 1689; Film Number: 1067171.
- England & Wales Marriages, 1538-1940
- about Richard Winckefeild Name: Richard Winckefeild
- Gender: Male
- Spouse's Name: Aillc Medow
- Marriage Date: 29 Nov 1640
- Marriage Place: Hastings, Sussex, England
- Source Citation: Place: Hastings, Sussex, England; Collection: All Saints; -; Date Range: 1636 - 1647; Film Number: 1067171.
- AILLS MEDOW Female
- Birth: 1619
- Spouse: RICHARD WINCHEFIELD
- Marriage: 29 NOV 1640 All Saints, Hastings, Sussex, England
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Richard Wingfield directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Richard Wingfield directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.