- Jan Derick Woertman's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
this profile has been reviewed and approved to be merged into the project-protected profile (PPP) with a Green Line. Please complete the merge with that profile. (If the merge is blocked because both profiles retain their PPP designation, please contact me.) Thanks! Mix-216 16:34, 26 March 2015 (EDT)
Mix-216 20:30, 22 March 2014 (EDT)
Prior red Notce tagged by Mix-216 23:15, 14 March 2014 (EDT)
- Jan Derick Woertman
- Born 1665 in Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States
- Husband of Anna Maria Andriessen — married January 17, 1690 in Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States
- Died 1712 in Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States
- Note: Workman Family History by Thelma C Anderson- JAN DERICK (DERKISON) WOERTMAN (WORTMAN, WORKMAN)
- Source S-2117433450: Repository: #R-2117465979: Title: Ancestry Family Trees: Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.: Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.No REPO record found with id R-2117465979.
- ↑ http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=document&guid=d427abcf-eeb8-4a92-8df9-c591db1c552c&tid=17332090&pid=496627328
- This person was created through the import of Workman _ Bree(2).ged on 20 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jan Derick's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 17, 2014 at 21:33GMT Michelle Brooks wrote: