Do Not Merge! This profile has been protected under the New Netherland Settlers Project.
Either a final WikITree ID has been determined for this person but merges cannot yet be completed because of conflicting information that is being resolved or discussion/research is ongoing of what the final WikITree ID should be (the WikiTree ID is based on the “Last Name at Birth” (LNAB) field). G2G discussions will be under the new_netherland tag. Once a decision is reached, the profile with the final WikiTree ID will receive a green line to indicate its status (see the NNS Category). Once conflicting information has been resolved, profile protection (PPP) will be lifted from the duplicate profiles and merges can be completed. These duplicate profiles will be moved to the New Netherland Merge Pending Category and be marked with an orange line.
Please contact the person who posted this notice if you have questions. Thanks! Mix-216 20:30, 22 March 2014 (EDT)
Prior red Notce tagged by Mix-216 23:15, 14 March 2014 (EDT)
This person was created through the import of Workman _ Bree(2).ged on 20 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-2117433450
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Note: Workman Family History by Thelma C Anderson- JAN DERICK (DERKISON) WOERTMAN (WORTMAN, WORKMAN)
- Source S-2117433450
- Repository: #R-2117465979
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-2117465979.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jan Derick's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 17, 2014 at 21:33GMT Michelle Brooks wrote: