- Profile (public view)
- Family Tree
- Profile (private view)
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: John Emmit /Wood/
- Given Name: John Emmit
- Surname: Wood
- Name: Emmett /Wood/
- Given Name: Emmett
- Surname: Wood
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using John Emmit /Wood/.
- Date: ABT 1914
- Date: ABT 1915
Found multiple copies of BIRT DATE. Using ABT 1914
- User ID: BC3E76BDBE7F49B48154995693888A5B2BE5
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 MAY 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 MAY 2013.
- Date: 1920
- Date: 1930
- Source: S8 Abbreviation: 1920 United States Federal Census Title: Ancestry.com, 1920 United States Federal Census (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA. Note: Enumeration Districts 819-839 on roll 323 (Chicago City.Original data - United States) Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com
- ↑ Source: #S8 Page: Year: 1920; Census Place: Justice Precinct 7, Shelby, Texas; Roll: T625_1846; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 197; Image: . Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=1920usfedcen&h=100755086&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Data: Text: Birth date: abt 1914 Birth place: Texas Residence date: 1920 Residence place: Justice Precinct 7, Shelby, Texas
Thank you to Pat Turner for creating WikiTree profile Wood-9495 through the import of Wisdom Extract.ged on Dec 16, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Pat and others.
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- John Emmit's formal name
- exact birthdate
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
For access to John Emmit Wood's full information you must be on the Trusted List.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.