- Benjamin Wooden's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: C2948E66-48DD-433F-901F-05419535BB2B
- Record ID Number: MH:IF30463
- Date: 1890
- Place: Junee, NSW, Australia
- User ID: 6F269B52-FB68-40F4-B4C6-31C8E094C04C
- Record ID Number: MH:IF30464
- Date: 1971
- Place: Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I1016
- User ID: 6C2855A4-606B-4211-9704-1C6CA83ECAA2
- UPD 02 MAY 2011 10:27:07 GMT+10
- Source: S56 Record ID Number: MH:S56 User ID: 6CAF3214-E14B-4403-A28C-FE41FFCEF555 Author: Lesley CRAWFORD Title: Stuchbury Family Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Stuchbury Family Site CONT Family tree: STUCHBURY Media: 121021821-1 Type: Smart Matching Record ID Number: MH:SC368 Page: Benjamin WOODEN Event: Smart Matching Role: 1000251 Data: Date: 30 APR 2011 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Note N308Birth records
- 17334/1890 WOODEN BENJAMIN BENJAMIN FANNY JUNEE
- Death records
- 55059/1971 WOODEN BENJAMIN BENJAMIN FANNY WOLLONGONG
- Record ID Number: MH:N443
- PRIN MH:I1016
- Note N309Birth certificate number 17334/1890
- Birth registered in Junee
- Death certificate number 55059/1951
- Death registered in Wollongong
- Record ID Number: MH:N444
- PRIN MH:I1016
Thank you to Mark Spooner for creating WikiTree profile Wooden-135 through the import of Spooner.ged on Dec 19, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Mark and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Benjamin's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.