- Elizabeth (Woodville) Pashley's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- John, Esq.
- June 8, 1453 in Pashley Manor, Ticehurst, Sussex, England
- Note: Elizabeth Woodville, daughter of Sir Richard Woodville, of the Mote, Maidstone, Constable of the Tower, sheriff of Kent 1334, d. 1342.
- Note: In terms of Elizabeth's death date, Plantagenet Ancestry has a curious way of stating it: "Sir John Pashley died on 8 June 1453. His widow died on 8 June 1453." Did she survive him by a few hours?
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 301.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry: 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 182.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. IV, p. 309.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 334.
- ↑ Magna Charta Sureties
- Magna Charta Sureties 1215, Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Sheppard Jr, 5th Edition, 1999.
- Our Kingdom Come Title: Eileen McKinnon-Suggs (firstname.lastname@example.org), http://awtc.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=emsuggs&id=I39737
- Plantagenet Ancestry of Seventeenth-Century Colonists, by David Faris, 2nd Edition 1999, NEHGS.
- This person was created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile Wydeville-58 created through the import of Lupton file.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Kim Ostermyer.
- This person was created through the import of breesefam.ged on 09 May 2011.
- This person was created through the import of 104-B.ged on 12 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile Woodville-23 created through the import of FISCUS Family Tree.ged on Jun 6, 2011 by Liisa Small.
- WikiTree profile Woodville-32 created through the import of MaryStamperMcKague2011-08-06_01.ged on Aug 7, 2011 by Masm x.
- This person was created through the import of Olin LaVern and Darlene Thomas.ged on 14 April 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: LaVern Payne, Kim Ostermyer, and Tom Cahalan. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.