- Mary (Woolhouse) Bernard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Father Anthony Woolhouse, Gent.1,2,3 b. c 1534
Mother Millicent Strelley1,2,3 b. c 1538
- Mary Woolhouse married Francis Bernard, Esq., son of Francis Bernard, Esq. and Alice Haselwood, circa 1598 at of London, Middlesex, England; They had 4 sons (Sir Robert, 1st Baronet; John; James; & Col. William). [1,2,3]
Francis Bernard, Esq. b. 1558, d. 21 Nov 1630
- Col. William Bernard [1,2,3] b. c 1603, d. 31 Mar 1665
- Mary's husband, Francis Bernard, has a brother, Richard Bernard who married Elizabeth Woolhouse, Mary's sister. This made the children of these two couples double first cousins, which genetically is the same as siblings, since they all had the same four grandparents. 
- 1.S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 103.
- 2.[S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. I, p. 187.
- 3.[S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 345.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, Vol. I, p. 187
- See also:
- Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, (2011), Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Royal Ancestry series, 2nd edition, 4 vols., ed. Kimball G. Everingham, (Salt Lake City, Utah: the author, 2011), volume I, page 187 #15 Francis Bernard
- DOB & DOD are estimates
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 15, 2011 at 06:36GMT Rand Noel wrote:
Died 1586 ~ this is an ongoing problem, can someone reconcile this?