- Pardon Worden's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: A5B4D35CC064D8119A48444553540000A768
- Event: Married By
- Type: Unknown
- Date: 13 Aug 1818
- Place: Rev. Gilbert
- Data Changed:
- Date: 15 Jan 2011
- Time: 22:58:46
- Date: 15 Jan 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 22:58:46 15 Jan 2011.
- WikiTree profile Worden-540 created through the import of CJB001.ged on Jul 18, 2012 by Christopher Becker. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Christopher and others.
Pardon was born in 1763. Pardon Worden ... 
Pardon Worden [Parents] was born in 1763 in Orange, NY. He died in 1828 in Sullivan, NY. He married Mary Haines on 13 Aug 1818 in Chenango, Broome, NY.
Mary Haines was born on 15 Dec 1769 in Weston, Fairfield, CT. She died in 1859 in Cuyahoga, Ohio. She married Pardon Worden on 13 Aug 1818 in Chenango, Broome, NY.
They had the following children:F i Mary Worden
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Steve Worden, Saturday, November 15, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Pardon by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Ralph V. R. Worden - Family Tree DNA yDNA 111 markers
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Symons and Steve Worden. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 15, 2014 at 05:18GMT Steve Worden wrote:
Was trying to clean up my import of ancestry.com ged com and am working too late.