Adelheim or Alleaume was born about 0665. Adelheim or Alleaume of Wormsgau ... 
- Adelheim /von Wormsgau/
- Source: S004444 Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: #NS044441 Repository: Note: #NS044443
- Source: S-2047177890 Repository: #R-2138127636 http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=16746257&pid=3611
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Richard Ragland, Wednesday, March 5, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- ↑ Source: #S004444 Ancestry Family Trees http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=13078823&pid=500610389
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Adelheim Graf's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Richard Ragland, Ted Williams, Steve VanderLeest, and Chris Hamilton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 18, 2014 at 09:27GMT Stephen Richard Wilkinson wrote: