- Francis Yate Esq's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
BiographyFrancis Yate, Esq. was born circa 1545 at of Lyford Grange, Berkshire, England.1 He married Jane Tichbourne, daughter of Nicholas Tichborne, Esq., Sheriff of Hampshire and Elizabeth Rythe, circa 1569 at Lyford, Berkshire, England; They had 1 son (Thomas, Esq.).2,3 Francis Yate, Esq. died in 1588 at of Lyford, Berkshire, England; Died in prison, having been there 8 years for recusancy. He married (2) Frances White, daughter of Sir Thomas White.1,2,3
- [S5] Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 790.
- [S16] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 396.
- [S4] Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. V, p. 440.
- Thank you to Jim Bowers for creating WikiTree profile Yate-26 through the import of Bowers Family Tree.ged on Jul 7, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Jim and others.
- This person was created through the import of Hooker Family Tree.ged on 30 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile Yeatts-49 created through the import of 20110709 FredYeatts.GED on Jul 9, 2011 by Anonymous Anonymous. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Anonymous and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Francis's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jim Bowers and Anonymous Anonymous. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.