- Francis Yate Esq's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Francis Yate, Esq. was born circa 1545 at of Lyford Grange, Berkshire, England.
He married Jane Tichbourne, daughter of Nicholas Tichborne, Esq., Sheriff of Hampshire and Elizabeth Rythe, circa 1569 at Lyford, Berkshire, England; They had 1 son (Thomas, Esq.).
Francis Yate, Esq. died in 1588 at of Lyford, Berkshire, England; Died in prison, having been there 8 years for recusancy.
He married (2) Frances White, daughter of Sir Thomas White.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 790.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 396-397.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Royal Ancestry, Vol. V, p. 440.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Francis's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anonymous Anonymous and Jim Bowers. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Francis is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 48 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 26 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.