- Agnes (Yeoman) Wheeler's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person migrated to New England during Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
Their children were: George Wheeler, Adam Wheeler, David Wheeler, Edward Wheeler, Elizabeth Wheeler, Henry Wheeler, John Wheeler, Joseph Wheeler, Mercy Wheeler, Roger Wheeler, Thomas Wheeler, William Wheeler and Ann Wheeler. She died August 15, 1662 at Newbury, Essex, Massachusetts.
- Name: Agnes /Yeoman/
- Also called Agnes. Her father said at Ancestry.com to have been named "Yoeman Godfrey."
- Salisbury, Wiltshire
- David Wheeler
- December 1, 1611 in St Edmund's Church, Salisbury, Wiltshire
- 11 DEC 1611
- St Martins, Wiltshire, , England
- August 15, 1662
- Newbury, Essex Co MA
- Note N1295Source Citation: Place: Salisbury, Wiltshire, England; Collection: St Edmond; -; Date Range: 1587 - 1812; Film Number: 1279311. (Boyd - V1, p120)
- Source S33 Author: Gary Boyd Roberts Title: Ancestors of American Presidents Publication: Name: Name: New England Historic Genealogical Society; Location: Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA; Date: 2009;; Repository: #R1
- Repository R1 Name: Fitzpatrick Home Library
- Source S34 Title: England & Wales Christening Records, 1530-1906 Publication: Name: Name: Ancestry.com; Location: Salt Lake City, UT; Date: 2002
- Source S213, LDS Pedigree Resource File
- Source S46, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R), Repository: #R2,Family History Library, 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150, USA
- Source S88, CHASE.ged
- Source: S3385 Ancestral File (R) Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (R) (Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998)
- Repository: R36 Family History Library, 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150, USA, 35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 USA
- Source: S313 Author: Chase, John C Title: Seven Generations of the Descendants of Chase Publication: Name: Record Publishing Co., Haverhill, Massachusetts, 1928; NOTESource Medium: Book CONT
- Source: S35 Title: Ancestry.com
- WikiTree profile Yoeman-7 created through the import of HART, Elizabeth - WIKITREE.ged on Jun 20, 2011 by Betty Patterson.
- WikiTree profile Yoeman-6 created through the import of Tom.ged on Jun 1, 2011 by Tom Elliott.
- This person was created through the import of Geer.ged on 25 September 2010.
- This person was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010.
- WikiTree profile Yeomans-18 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam.
- Entry by Steven Shute
- This person was created through the import of fitzmaster032511.ged on 27 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile Yeoman-57 created through the import of mike_walton_2011.ged on Aug 20, 2011 by Mike Walton.
- This person was created through the import of Weaver.ged on 03 January 2011.
- This person was created on 14 April 2010 through the import of Jamie 2010_2010-04-10.ged.
- WikiTree profile Yoeman-10 created through the import of Terrass Family Tree.ged on Jul 7, 2011 by Richard Terrass.
- WikiTree profile Yoeman-11 created through the import of HERMANSON_RICHARDSON.ged on Sep 13, 2011 by John Hermanson.
- Thank you to Brian Eastman for creating WikiTree profile Yeoman-87 through the import of EASTMAN.ged on Feb 2, 2013.
- Entry by Wilfred Vasile
- WikiTree profile UNKNOWN-86000 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough.
- WikiTree profile Yoeman-8 created through the import of Terrass Family Tree.ged on Jul 7, 2011 by Richard Terrass.
Searching for someone else?
- Ann (Halsey) Wheeler
- Harriet Agnes (Dant) Wheeler
- Agnes (Dudley) Wheeler
- Agnes Elsie (Hanscom) Wheeler
- Agnes (Wheeler) Johnson
- Agnes Wheeler
- Agnes Wheeler
- Agnes Wheeler
- Agnes Wheeler
- Clara Agnes Wheeler
- Agnes Yeoman
- Agnes (Yeoman) Weston
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Agnes's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jillaine Smith, Katherine Patterson, Brian McCullough, Robert Weaver, John Putnam, Jamie Swindells, Elizabeth Patterson, and Brian Eastman. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.