- James Gordon Young's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-1624354642 Repository: #R-1694730001 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=43826447&pid=183
- Repository: R-1694730001 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Thank you to Kathy Stewart for creating WikiTree profile Young-9236 through the import of Frost-Gullage.ged on Aug 27, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Kathy and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James Gordon by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Bill Frost - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A064193
Ancestry.com member kfstewart103
- Frances Elizabeth Sims - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F302991
Family Tree DNA kit 302991
- Bill Frost - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID A064193
Family Tree DNA kit 296526
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.