This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-1624354642 Repository: #R-1694730001 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=43826447&pid=183
- Repository: R-1694730001 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Thank you to Kathy Stewart for creating WikiTree profile Young-9236 through the import of Frost-Gullage.ged on Aug 27, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Kathy and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James Gordon by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Bill Frost - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A064193
Ancestry.com member kfstewart103
- Bill Frost - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID A064193
Family Tree DNA kit 296526
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.