- James Gordon Young's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-1624354642 Repository: #R-1694730001 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=43826447&pid=183
- Repository: R-1694730001 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Thank you to Kathy Stewart for creating WikiTree profile Young-9236 through the import of Frost-Gullage.ged on Aug 27, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Kathy and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James Gordon by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with James Gordon:
- Kathy (Frost) King : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A913885, Ancestry member kfstewart103 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A913885, FTDNA kit #298086
- Bill Frost : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A064193, Ancestry member kfstewart103 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A064193, FTDNA kit #296526
- Frances Sims : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F302991, FTDNA kit #302991
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James Gordon is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 37 degrees from Anne Frank, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.