This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: A8AA1393846E3D48A4F3B936ED8CEFD532FF
- Data Changed:
- Date: 11 May 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 11 May 2008.
- Note: His unorthodoxy caused him to be deposed from the ministry. He was one of the first radical pietists at the beginning of the separatist movement of the Protestant Church. He was the author of at least 18 published works on theology and astronomy.
- Education: , receiving his Master of Philosophy
- Date: 25 AUG 1664
- Place: Tubingen, Germany
- Occupation: Lutheran Minister
- Date: BET 1671 AND 1684
- Place: the Lutheran Church at Bietigheim, Germany
- Occupation: Professor of Mathematics
- Date: BET 1684 AND 1689
- Place: Heidelburg University
- WikiTree profile Zimmerman-461 created through the import of ross20genancestors-children6-22-2011.ged on Jun 22, 2011 by Lamar Ross. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lamar and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Johann Jacob's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.