How do I change parents of a newly researched son?

+3 votes
i have found Henry Carlton to be the son of a different Thomas Carlton than the Thomas Carlton in GA.   My Henry was the son of Thomas Carlton of Wilkes Co. NC instead of Thomas Carlton of Morgan Co. GA  I wish to change all merged and unmerged info for Henry Carlton b. 1785 in Wilkes Co. GA to Thomas Carlton and Mary Land.
in Policy and Style by Edna Wood G2G1 (1.7k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
You can edit the parents using the edit father/mother on a profile. If you are not the manager of the profiles you may contact the profile manager first as a courtesy.
by Doug Lockwood G2G Astronaut (2.4m points)

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer
152 views asked Jan 24, 2019 in The Tree House by Jim Yates G2G Rookie (160 points)
+9 votes
1 answer
137 views asked Oct 31, 2016 in The Tree House by Scott Lee G2G6 Mach 2 (24.4k points)
+5 votes
3 answers
+2 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
1 answer
+2 votes
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright