There are no matches in São Miguel de Poiares Kathryn. It was a very small parish.
Here is a copy of a letter I received in Spring 2019.
"Note Let me go over my process to show how I reached my conclusion.
1. Antonio's declaration of intent and naturalization papers stated that he was born in Poiares, Coimbra, Portugal 5 November 1889. At some point, he migrated to Brazil. He left Para Brazil in April of 1907 and arrived in New York City 15 April 1907 (passenger list). The passenger list is the earliest US record we have from him, which lists his name as Antonio H Carvalho, indicating that he already listed Henriques as part of his name.
2. He married Ester M Fox in January 1910. His marriage stated that his father was Anthony H Oaks and his mother was Mary Agusta (marriage record).
3. He naturalized 6 July 1916. The last page of the naturalization paper included his official name change from Antonio Henriques Carvalho to Anthony Henry Oaks, a nice way of proving that Anthony Henry Oaks is Antonio Henriques Carvalho (even though all the US documents are consistent in his birth year, nationality and naturalization date are consistent and there are no other similar men who can be confused with him so we don't really need the extra proof).
4. Based on that information, I decided to search the four parishes in Poiares (the full name is Vila Nova de Poiares). Even looking just in the four parishes, I found several (I'm sorry to admit this, but I threw away the paper where I'd written all of them down) Antonio Carvalios, born to men also named Antonio. This helped me realize that having the birth year and the first name was not enough. It was only when I found the birth record I mentioned to your cousin (and attached as a source to his page on FamilyTree) that I felt that I had found the right one. The baptism included his full name: Antonio Henriques de Carvalho. His father was listed as Antonio Henriques de Carvalho, a match for the Anthony H Oaks listed on Anthony Jr.'s marriage record. His Mother was Maria Augusta Annunciacao, a match for the Mary Augusta on his marriage record. The location was the same as what was listed on his naturalization. The only discrepancy was the birthdate. And with that, I'm beginning to suspect that his parents said that he was born on the 5th of November and the priest misheard 25th.
5. Based on the baptism record, I changed Antonio's birthdate, changed his mother's name from [given name] Maria [last name] Agusta [given name] Maria Agusta [lsat name] Annunciacao and added in all the grandparents, and prompted this email chain. "
<ref> https://pesquisa.auc.uc.pt/viewer?id=43883&FileID=704855 </ref>