There is an unproven sibling, how do we remove an unproven child from the parents?

+1 vote
in WikiTree Help by Living Bostick G2G6 (6.5k points)

1 Answer

+3 votes
You can remove the sibling one at a time from the mother and the father.  The sibling will no longer be connected to the  tree.
by David Hughey G2G Astronaut (1.6m points)
... assuming the connection was made by you. If the profile (child) is managed by someone else it is better practice to first post a comment to discuss the action first.
If you do cast profiles adrift do provide a full comment and a link, but do discuss with the PM first.

Related questions

+6 votes
0 answers
0 votes
3 answers
137 views asked Nov 8, 2018 in WikiTree Help by anonymous G2G2 (2.0k points)
+3 votes
1 answer
87 views asked May 21, 2021 in WikiTree Help by Joan Evans G2G1 (1.1k points)
+3 votes
1 answer
51 views asked Jul 9, 2016 in The Tree House by Lesley Foster G2G Crew (400 points)
+10 votes
2 answers
195 views asked Nov 12, 2017 in Genealogy Help by Anne B G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright