Changing a surname from Unknown-304519 to the surname listed in her marriage document and FAG.

+2 votes
WikiTree profile: Mary Lunsford
in WikiTree Help by Don Kenison G2G Rookie (290 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
The profile manager is the one who can change it. You can leave a comment on the profile and also send a private message to the profile manager. If, after a reasonable amount of time (a couple of weeks), there is no response you can file an Unresponsive Manager Report.
by Marion Poole G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)

Related questions

+5 votes
0 answers
183 views asked Feb 13, 2018 in WikiTree Tech by Aaron Gullison G2G6 Mach 9 (90.7k points)
+5 votes
1 answer
+3 votes
1 answer
+24 votes
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright