Thank you for Connecticut College. Can we prove admission?

+1 vote
in The Tree House by Kimberly Becerra G2G3 (3.4k points)
Hi Kimberly, I'm not sure what your question is. Can you add a little more details.
You could contact the Alumni Association or the Registrar's Office at the college.
Yesterday Kimberly asked for the name of a college for women in early 1900s Connecticut. She's thanking us for furnishing the name.

Kimberly, I'm assuming you have an ancestor you believe attended CCW. If you would furnish that name perhaps we could better help.

As an aside, I have a good friend who graduated from Wesleyan (which eliminated women from admission in 1909) in 1968 who married a woman who graduated from CCW, also in 1968, the year before it admitted men. Oh, the irony! And my friends are still married!

Proof of admission would be in the records of the Registrar

EDIT; Registrar ยท Connecticut College

Drilling down a little further, there are links for current student and employer verifications, then this one for "Others, please submit an "Enrollment Verification Request Form" and allow 3-5 business days for the processing of requests during the academic year. There is no charge for this service." Even this may not be adequate for historic enrollment requests.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

+2 votes
0 answers
+4 votes
1 answer
114 views asked Sep 28, 2022 in The Tree House by Frances Piercy-Reins G2G6 Mach 6 (64.7k points)
+4 votes
1 answer
+9 votes
2 answers
+7 votes
0 answers
+4 votes
0 answers
+6 votes
0 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright