dealing with an inactive manager

+3 votes
in WikiTree Help by Allen Mardis G2G2 (2.6k points)

2 Answers

+5 votes

Have you followed the steps in the "help" pages?

If you've done that and got to the end, submit a Mentor Intervention Request.  Things will get sorted!

by Christine Searle G2G6 Mach 3 (36.9k points)
+7 votes

If the profile is locked and you can't make changes, follow the  Unresponsive profile manager process, which entails sending three messages, wait a week, then submit a form.

if you want to make a relationship change and they haven't responded, then make the change, but make sure you include the sources for the reasoning and add Research Notes, if that would help. 

by Linda Peterson G2G6 Pilot (623k points)

Related questions

+9 votes
3 answers
+5 votes
1 answer
189 views asked Nov 27, 2016 in Policy and Style by Amy Garber G2G6 Mach 1 (13.5k points)
+11 votes
2 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
+2 votes
1 answer
+7 votes
1 answer
170 views asked Nov 3, 2021 in WikiTree Help by Michael Pickup G2G6 (8.1k points)
+4 votes
2 answers
289 views asked Aug 27, 2018 in The Tree House by Jo Gill G2G6 Pilot (122k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright