How can I correct the LNAB from married name to father's surname?

+1 vote
In error I used the married name in the LNAB field and just noticed it.  I have followed the Q2Q answers to prior questions but there is no edit button beside the LNAB entry.  Need correction for Wright-43678.  S/B Watkins.  Thanks.
WikiTree profile: Prudence Wright
in WikiTree Help by Lynne Allen G2G Crew (490 points)
You can request the Profile Manager correct it, or you can request to be on the profile's Trusted List, so you can correct it.
Hello and thanks for your reply.  My husband is the profile manager and I have access.  The problem is that I can not find the edit button by the LNAB to change it.  Is there something I am missing?  Thanks.

You do not appear to be on the Trusted List.  I can edit the profile without being on the TL because it is an open lock.  You will either have to get your husband to change it, or apply for TL access (which he then has to grant).

Click here to request to join the Trusted List. An e-mail will be sent to the Profile Manager and you will be informed if you are approved.

Thank you so much.  I was able to work through the process and change it.  Lynne

1 Answer

+2 votes
Only the profile manager can change the LNAB. You will need to contact that person by either private message or comment on profile.
by Marion Poole G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)

Related questions

+6 votes
4 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
+1 vote
1 answer
325 views asked Apr 21, 2013 in Genealogy Help by anonymous

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright