Finding myself and two relatives a shock. How do I rectify and/or add?

+1 vote
Myself & two close relatives have been added to Wikitree from info I gave on my Ancestry Public Tree.  I am not a member of Wikitree.  As the holder of the info currently is not related in anyway to the entries how can I regain possession?


Your sincerely

Robyn Topham
in Genealogy Help by
retagged by Lianne Lavoie

Mike is right that contacting the Profile Manager is the best first step. If they're not responsive, or if your profile is public and needs to be made private or removed right away, see

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
Hello Robyn,

Have you attempted to contact the profile manager directly?
by Michael Gabbard G2G6 Mach 1 (19.5k points)
selected by Keith Baker

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers
+6 votes
0 answers
+14 votes
6 answers
+8 votes
1 answer
97 views asked May 12, 2016 in WikiTree Tech by Roger Shipman G2G6 Mach 1 (14k points)
+3 votes
3 answers
82 views asked Jan 11, 2019 in WikiTree Help by Derek Allen G2G6 (8.7k points)
+2 votes
2 answers
+3 votes
1 answer
63 views asked Aug 17, 2018 in WikiTree Help by Preston Wines G2G Rookie (220 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright