Is there a sticker for lived in England but was not born there?

+2 votes
I see stickers for being born in England (or the UK), stickers for ancestors from England, and stickers for migrated to England, but no stickers for living in England but not necessarily permanently migrated - which is where I am permanently. What (if any) sticker can I use?
in Policy and Style by Caleb Day G2G4 (4.1k points)

1 Answer

+5 votes

I don't believe there is.  If you would like one, follow the sticker-request rules:

"If you would like a new Sticker, whether or not you are a member of the Templates Project, propose it in G2G using the STICKERS tag. Include your thoughts on what it would say and give examples of profiles you manage that you would place it on. If three or more other active members say that they would also use it on profiles they manage, and there aren't strong objections from the community, it can be created."

by Ros Haywood G2G Astronaut (1.5m points)
Thanks a lot, Ros! I will bear this in mind and probably eventually request it.
Wouldn't the non-migrating ancestor sticker (template) work?

{{Nonmigrating Ancestor
|addinfo=Add person's name here was born blah, but lived blah.
|tooltip=Flag of England
Great idea! Thanks, Melanie!
Happy to offer even a small help.  :)

Related questions

+7 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
2 answers
+7 votes
1 answer
156 views asked Sep 6, 2018 in Policy and Style by Peter Mulligan G2G6 Mach 1 (10.6k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright