What does a word mean or what is the place?

+5 votes

In a Swedish Examination Book there is a word written under the "Inflyttad" column that I can't figure out.  It is "Lerback" (it looks like).  I think it is a place or some other designation of movement.  The document I'm siting is:

  "Sweden, Household Examination Books, 1880-1930," database with images, FamilySearch(https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QLP7-D594 : 28 August 2019), Anna Charlotta in entry for Per Fredrik Hedberg, ; from "Sweden Household Examination Books, 1860-1920," database and images, MyHeritage(https://www.myheritage.com : n.d.); citing , 8258455, AI 20, various Lutheran parishes, Sweden.

WikiTree profile: Anna Hedberg
in Genealogy Help by Paul Hedberg G2G Crew (940 points)

1 Answer

+6 votes
Best answer

One possibility: Lerbäck parish, about three parishes south of Snavlunda parish in Örebro lan: Swedish Wikipedia


by Living Geschwind G2G6 Mach 8 (83.9k points)
selected by Marta Johnson
Thanks, so much, for your help.
Yes, it says Lerbäck. The column it's in is for the place somebody moved in from. So eldest daughter Anna Charlotta has returned to parents after working somewhere in Lerbäck.

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers
+2 votes
2 answers
+3 votes
3 answers
146 views asked Apr 5, 2021 in Genealogy Help by Martin Lillieborg G2G4 (4.2k points)
+4 votes
4 answers
+6 votes
1 answer
169 views asked Jun 12, 2020 in The Tree House by Natalie Trott G2G Astronaut (1.0m points)
+4 votes
4 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright