What can I do to change Martha Dungan's children to her siblings?

+2 votes
WikiTree profile: Martha Dungan
in Genealogy Help by Kay Carter G2G Rookie (290 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Kathryn -

You'll need to *edit* the parents for each one, changing the father to Dungan-196 and the mother to Drake-2396.

Go to each profile, click the Edit tab.  On the right side of the screen you will see the father and mother listed, with an edit link next to their names.  Click this link to open a new window, and enter the correct profile numbers above into the field at the top and save.

Let me know how it goes.

- Mike
by Michael Gabbard G2G6 Mach 1 (19.6k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer
44 views asked Jun 4, 2018 in Genealogy Help by Karen Cole G2G Rookie (180 points)
+5 votes
2 answers
92 views asked Jun 24, 2018 in WikiTree Help by Robert Foster G2G2 (2.6k points)
+5 votes
0 answers
279 views asked Apr 8, 2015 in Genealogy Help by Darlene Athey-Hill G2G6 Pilot (419k points)
+8 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
3 answers
0 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright