How can I change my name, somehow it is not what I wrote. I would have been a Dobbs not a Goode.

0 votes
in WikiTree Help by Barbara Goode G2G Rookie (160 points)

2 Answers

+3 votes
Best answer
If you go to your profile and click edit, then scroll down to Last name at birth you will see an edit button. Click and enter Dobbs. Put Goode in current last name (if that is what you use now) or in other last name if you no longer use it. Don’t forget to save.
by Marion Poole G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)
selected by Gillian Causier
0 votes
Unless your member status limits what you can do, you should be able to do it from the edit tab on your profile.
by George Fulton G2G6 Pilot (520k points)

Related questions

+27 votes
68 answers
+3 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright