I would like to make corrections to the wikitree entry for my grandmother, Edith Jerrine Wells Kinton

+2 votes
I am named after my grandmother, Edith Jerrine Wells Kinton. I see that there are a number of inaccuracies in her listing and would like to correct them. How do I do this without having to pay to be a member?
in The Tree House by Jerrine Muir G2G Rookie (220 points)

2 Answers

+6 votes
Best answer

Welcome to WikiTree and G2G, Jerrine.

You don´t have to pay to be a full member. See


Everything on WikiTree is 100% free for everyone

To be a full member (Wiki Genealogist), just upgrade your (Guest) membership (the same help page explains how to upgrade your membership).

Post any other doubt you may have. There are many members in G2G willing to help.

by Rubén Hernández G2G6 Pilot (807k points)
selected by Susan Laursen
+5 votes
Wikitree is a completely free site.  If your grandmother’s profile is open, anyone can edit, although it’s always better to post a comment on the profile  or send a message to the profile manager (just click on his or her name)  before making any major changes.  If the profile isn’t open for editing you can ask to be added to the trusted list and then make your corrections.
by Kathie Forbes G2G6 Pilot (812k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers
+3 votes
2 answers
267 views asked Dec 3, 2019 in Genealogy Help by Jo Gill G2G6 Pilot (162k points)
+6 votes
7 answers
+11 votes
4 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright