I need to remove my posting that isn't in the correct place.

0 votes
Hello I'm one of those people who can't find a REPLY button.Anyway. Now My great-great-grandfather is like a banner on the G2G. I can't even delete the comment. How do I get out of this mess?
in WikiTree Help by Oliver Graves G2G Rookie (130 points)
You like to the free space page for the photo contest page. Where is the page you want to hide your/a comment from? I cannot find a post from you on the contest G2G question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
You can post your answer here on the G2G thread that goes with the space page.

by Robynne Lozier G2G Astronaut (1.0m points)
0 votes

I presume this is the relevant image/its edit page:

https://www.wikitree.com/photo/jpg/Graves-9316 .

You must go to the image's edit page to remove the free-space page.

Scroll down the page to the "Edit Image Details" section. In the "People & Things in the Image" subsection you can select the radio button to "REMOVE from image" the free-space page.

If you want to keep the image in WikiTree's database, you will need to attach the image to a profile or another free-space page. Unattached images are eventually deleted from the database.

Post back if you have any trouble removing the free-space page.

by Lindy Jones G2G6 Pilot (228k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers
+8 votes
5 answers
318 views asked Jul 15, 2018 in The Tree House by Kitty Smith G2G6 Pilot (586k points)
+1 vote
2 answers
+4 votes
1 answer
+4 votes
2 answers
144 views asked Sep 5, 2017 in WikiTree Help by Patricia Hickin G2G6 Mach 8 (88.3k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright