When Henry Samson (Samson-27) was about sixteen years old, he sailed on the Mayflower to Plymouth with his uncle and aunt, Edward and Ann (Cooper) Tilley.
Is he is a descendent of Edward Longshanks (Edward I) Plantagenet-2?
From the relationship finder:
Edward I is the 11th great grandfather of Henry (Uncertain)
1. Henry is the son of Martha (Cooper) Samson (bef.1578-bef.1654) [confident]
2. Martha is the daughter of Edmund Cooper (bef.1542-bef.1619) [confident]
3. Edmund is the son of Elizabeth (Paige) Cooper (abt.1515-aft.1569) [confident]
4. Elizabeth is the daughter of Cicely (Greene) Paige (abt.1475-aft.1522) [confident]
5. Cicely is the daughter of John Greene (abt.1445-aft.1506) [unknown confidence]
6. John is the son of Thomas Greene (1421-1462) [uncertain]
7. Thomas is the son of Thomas Greene (abt.1400-1462) [unknown confidence]
8. Thomas is the son of Mary (Talbot) Nottingham (bef.1383-1434) [unknown confidence]
9. Mary is the daughter of Richard Talbot (abt.1361-1396) [unknown confidence]
10. Richard is the son of Petronilla (Butler) Talbot (abt.1335-abt.1368) [confident]
11. Petronilla is the daughter of Eleanor (Bohun) Dagworth (abt.1310-1363) [confident]
12. Eleanor is the daughter of Elizabeth (Plantagenet) de Bohun (abt.1282-1316) [confident]
13. Elizabeth is the daughter of Edward Plantagenet (abt.1239-1307) [confident]
This makes Edward I the 11th great grandfather of Henry.