I accidentally added my mother twice as my father's spouse. How do I delete one of these?

+4 votes
WikiTree profile: Raymond Doughty
in Genealogy Help by RuthAnn Pratt G2G Rookie (280 points)

1 Answer

+5 votes
Best answer
You will have to merge the two profiles of your mother.

Go to the bottom of one of the profiles, click merge, follow the prompts. If the last names are the same the merge will go into the lower number.

In your case Bruns-680 will merge into Bruns-679
by Marion Poole G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)
selected by Kathy Rabenstein

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer
+4 votes
1 answer
77 views asked Jan 11, 2021 in Genealogy Help by Richard Sears G2G Crew (430 points)
+3 votes
1 answer
+6 votes
1 answer
48 views asked Aug 8, 2020 in The Tree House by Diane Doughty G2G Crew (310 points)
+3 votes
2 answers
91 views asked Jan 20, 2020 in WikiTree Help by Jeff Baker G2G Rookie (220 points)
+8 votes
5 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright