Thanks Nelda, you have given me much to think about;
1. Am I the profile manager of the profile to which the snippet was added? No
2. Is this the profile of an active manager or an inactive manager? Active but completely unresponsive
3. How closely am I related to the individual in this profile? My husband's 2 x grt grandmother
4. How closely related is the person who added the info? Second great grand niece
5. Is the life story snippet totally irrelevant or could it be made more relevant by weaving it into the biographical narrative better with possibly additional sources? Other than that the events from Life Story happened, they are irrelevant
6. Is this something which perhaps needs communication with the other WikiTreer?
I have tried to contact the PM in the past to ask for a change in LNAB for another relative, the result was an unresponsive manager request and being added as a second PM for that profile.
Previously I have deleted parts of some biographies for related family members that suggested an ongoing pattern of infidelity based on second marriages made within 6 months of the death of the first spouse in the mid 1800s.
Biographies, I think should include additional material which is not obvious from sources such as census, marriage and death records, that helps to tell the story. Personal details or gossip that you would not want your neighbours to be chatting about should be left out.
Another perhaps lesser issue is copy pasting without attribution to the source.