My mother's first name is incorrect on my paternal grandfather's page; can I get that corrected?

+4 votes
WikiTree profile: Elisha Hough
in Genealogy Help by J Hough G2G Rookie (280 points)

2 Answers

+4 votes
Best answer

Welcome to WikiTree, J! If you want to upgrade your Membership you will be able to help correct mothers' name and collaborate and add to your family tree.

If you have any questions you can ask your Greeter or here in G2G. I hope that you will enjoy it here as much as I do. We have a great community of members.

by Laura DeSpain G2G6 Pilot (406k points)
selected by Cheryl Hess
+3 votes
Hi J.  Welcome to WikiTree. Laura has offered you some very good advice.  I would also like to add that since you already know the profile of your paternal grandfather's page, I would go to that profile again, and let the manager know of your relationship, and politely let them know about their error.

Welcome once again to WikiTree and I hope you love it as much as I do.
by Cheryl Hess G2G Astronaut (1.7m points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers
+6 votes
3 answers
224 views asked May 29, 2014 in Genealogy Help by Stefan Steyn G2G Crew (620 points)
+3 votes
2 answers
108 views asked Dec 16, 2017 in Genealogy Help by anonymous
+5 votes
4 answers
248 views asked Sep 12, 2017 in WikiTree Tech by Donny Vaught G2G1 (1.5k points)
+2 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright