Trying to unhook Margret Creelman from Edward 1781. her husband is Edward 1819 [closed]

+1 vote
WikiTree profile: Margaret Creelman
closed with the note: Asked and answered
in WikiTree Help by Margaret Yard G2G Crew (900 points)
closed by Robin Lee

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer
IF you go to the EDIT tab, you will see in the right-hand column a list of relatives. Go down to Spouse, and the two Edwards will be there, and below them a link to "add/remove spouse." Click that, go down to the bottom, click on the wrong Edward, then "remove".

In WikiTree, this is called "detaching"
by Lois Tilton G2G6 Pilot (152k points)
selected by Robin Lee
Thank you. Was able to get sorted!

With your help.

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers
88 views asked Sep 12, 2019 in Genealogy Help by Susan Jordan G2G Rookie (160 points)
+5 votes
0 answers
+1 vote
4 answers
+1 vote
0 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
46 views asked Jul 20, 2020 in Genealogy Help by Amy East G2G Crew (580 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright