Edit /remove a post?

+5 votes
I came across a post I made back in 2019, however, I've since found out the info is incorrect!

Am I able to delete it and if so, how?
in Genealogy Help by Tricia Smyth G2G Crew (470 points)
If you go to that post, you have the option of hiding it if you choose.

(Edit) This comment applies to a g2g post.
Sorry but I see no option on that particular post ..

I posted below it as a comment recently and on the recent one there is an option to hide it.
If it a comment on a profile, the function is called Archive. But it is better to just add a note that the information is wrong. That keeps the information all together.
Thank you for your reply, much appreciated Michel

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
If it is a G2G post you can close and hide it. If it is a comment on a profile that you made you can edit or delete it.
by David Selman G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)
selected by Susan Laursen

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
1 answer
120 views asked Apr 27, 2015 in Genealogy Help by Phil Larkin G2G Crew (470 points)
+7 votes
2 answers
341 views asked Jun 26, 2014 in The Tree House by Living Farrar G2G6 Mach 1 (15.0k points)
+18 votes
6 answers
+4 votes
1 answer
139 views asked Feb 14, 2022 in WikiTree Help by Sarah Slenker G2G Rookie (250 points)
+1 vote
2 answers
157 views asked Oct 3, 2019 in WikiTree Help by Joan Walker G2G1 (1.2k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright