Thanks Michel. I looked up the help first but decided to ask this to get a clarification from those 'in the know.' I edited the my question just after you answered, asking whether to go ahead and approve it from my side then wait for the other manger to approve or wait the 30 days. I first proposed this merge on 1 Nov, when one was still orphan. I have adopted it today.