Do you need research help in Upper Canada during the War of 1812?

+26 votes
I have access to many sources related to Upper Canadians during the War of 1812:  militia payrolls, war loss claims, orphan pensions, wounded pensions, 1875 pensions, militia land grants, a prisoner of war and parolee register, etc.  I also have access to unpublished name indices to some of these sources which make finding specific people easier.  I will do look ups for free but may charge for some document recovery services.
in The Tree House by Fred Blair G2G6 Mach 1 (14.0k points)
retagged by Keith Hathaway
Nice. Thanks Fred!

1 Answer

+1 vote
I have a list of Canadian and British pows at

which might be of some help.
by Michael Dun G2G Crew (390 points)

Related questions

+27 votes
3 answers
+21 votes
3 answers
+3 votes
1 answer
+8 votes
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright