I erroneously entered my mother as my grandmother. How can I change this?

0 votes
WikiTree profile: Corrinne Gandy
in Genealogy Help by David Hoyt G2G Rookie (260 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
I answered my own question.  I went to the children of my mother and edited them.  There was an add option (to add myself through my wiki id) and then I removed my father.
by David Hoyt G2G Rookie (260 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright