In researching this family I found the surname spelled several ways: CARLEN and CARLIN. (not uncommon in Census records)
I found a "CARLEN (CARLIN)" FAMILY on the 1900 Hixon, Clark Co., Wisconsin Census that "matches" 2 of the 3 children you listed. The most significant match is the chlld, MARY E CARLEN", born Nov 1890 in Wisconsin - sure does sound like yours! But the wife of JOHN E CARLEN is MARY J CARLEN, not NORIA.
I will transcribe the Census information below:
Head of household, JOHN E CARLEN, age 52, born Aug 1849 in New York, married 26 years, parents born in Ireland, he rents his home, he is a farmer.
Wife, MARY J CARLEN, age 43, born Nov 1856 in Wisconsin, married 26 years, she has had 6 children, with 6 still living, father born in Canada, mother born in England.
Daughter, MINNY CARLEN, age 15, born May 1885 in Wisconsin, in school.
Son, GEORGE E CARLEN, age 12, born May 1888 in Wisconsin, in school.
Daughter, MARY E CARLEN, age 9, born Nov 1890 in Wisconsin, in school.
Daughter, ALICE M CARLEN, age 7, born Feb 1893 in Wisconsin, in school.
Daughter ,EMERT(?) CARLEN, age 4, born April 1896 in Wisconsin. (name is hard to read
I think I found your "MARY CARLIN" on the 1910 Township 39, Stark Co., North Dakota Census:
Home Maid, MARY CARLIN, age 19, born in Wisconsin, father born in New York, mother born in Wisconsin.
I could not find this family on the 1910 Census, but I did find MARY and 3 of her children on the 1920 Gilman, Taylor Co., Wisconsin Census:
Head of household, MARY J CARLIN, age 63, widowed, born in Wisconsin, father born in "unknown", mother born in England.
Son, GEORGE E CARLIN, age 32, born in Wisconsin, occupation is "time keeper - logging camp".
Daughter, EMART (EMERT) CARLIN, age 23, born in Wisc., occupation is "bookkeeper - bank".
Daughter, JESSIE CARLIN, age 19, born in Wisc., occupation is "clerk - grocery store".
So, to answer your question - as best I can:
1. UNKNOWN CARLIN - born after 1874 but not listed in household in 1900
2. MINNY CARLIN - born May 1885 in Wisconsin
3. GEORGE E CARLIN, born May 1888 in Wisconsin, died Aug 24, 1957 in
4. MARY E CARLIN, born Nov 18, 1890, died May 14, 1975 in Stark Co., ND.
5. ALICE M CARLIN, born Feb 1893 in Wisc. (may have married Edward Lavgne)
6. EMERT (EMART) CARLIN (daughter), born April 1896 in Wisconsin.
7. JESSIE A CARLIN (daughter), born Nov 11, 1900 in Taylor Co., Wisconsin, died Jan. 3, 1998 in Douglas Co., Wisconsin - married ARTHUR SAMPSON HAYWORTH.
I know the "mother" of these children is "MARY" and not NORIA - could NORIA have been a nickname?
Hope this is the family you were looking for! Sincerely, Melinda