I figured out what your notes refer to. He's listing the siblings of Foster Jones:
1. Bill Jones -lives in possibly Kansas. Children - Ed, Earl, Hazel, Lillie
This is likely the William Jones b abt 1846, s/o George and Mary
2. Milt Jones - lives in Bolivar PA Children - Nellie, Sade Freyer, Mary St. Claire, Hanry Banks, Russell.
This is likely Milton C. Jones, b abt 1860, s/o George and Mary
3. Morgue Jones lives in Strangford Children - Vera Fishel, Elda Grunling, Minnie, Kenny, Raymond, Bob
This is likely Morgan Jones, b abt 1862, s/o George and Mary
4. George Jones lives in Blairsville, PA Verny Holby, Nellie Dickton, Annie Muir, Hilda Brown, Aggie Forsha, Bill, George, Herman, Ralph
This is likely George Jones b abt 1851, s/o George and Mary; but I'm concerned that he's out of chronological order with the others. We can probably determine this by examination of the census records.
5. Hugh Jones lives in Strangford -had 1 girl.
This is likely Hugh Jones, b abt 1854.
6. Foster jones - Straingford (died 1914 at age 42 or 45) children - Stella Beirs, Mable Gray, Hazel and Harry.
Missing from this list are:
Samuel, b abt 1848
James, b abt 1850 and with whom Mable is living in 1910
Mary A., b abt 1857
Margaret, b abt 1866 and with whom Foster and Henry T are living in 1910