Help ancestor ..3 children by 3 different women and cannot find marriage certificate for any of the women

+4 votes
How do I enter this one


1 Ancestor ... 3 children all with different mothers and haven't found a marriage certificate for any of the mothers and my ancestor .


Thank you

WikiTree profile: Mary Snowden
in Genealogy Help by Kathleen Stevens G2G2 (2.7k points)
You want to make it double bigamy as well?

1 Answer

0 votes
On the edit page, look on the right relationships.  See spouses. One of the links is add/remove a spouse. Add the spouse, then add the child of that spouse.


I can never find the New Brunswick genealogy site (do you know the link) but I did find one marriage I expected to be in New Brunswick to be in Nova Scotia. Try
by Maureen Rosenfeld G2G6 Pilot (182k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
1 answer
199 views asked Jun 30, 2017 in Genealogy Help by Geraldine Snowden G2G Crew (370 points)
+3 votes
4 answers
+6 votes
4 answers
112 views asked May 31, 2021 in Genealogy Help by Day Garwood G2G6 Mach 1 (12.9k points)
+1 vote
1 answer
+4 votes
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright