My 2nd Great Grandfather Luke Lukes married Alice Martin (or Martyn or Marten) in Calstock, Cornwall. I've found some references, but Lukes and Martin seem pretty common, and I want to make sure I have the right Luke Lukes and the right Alice Martin.
The thing I know for sure is that Alice Lukes (Martin) died in Oskaloosa, Iowa in 18 Dec 1901. Her birthdate on her grave is listed as 25 Nov 1843 (but that could be a year off). Here is her FindAgrave, with all my notes: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=16536601
Any help or ideas on getting "sure" information, rather than my speculation. I do not have any family history passed down other than "Luke Lukes" is her husband.
I found two marriage records, which confuses me:
MARRIAGE - 5 Nov 1861
* LUKAS, Luke MARTIN, Alice banns
* Luke (21) bachelor & police officer, Alice (18) spinster
* Luke of Gunnislake, Alice of Latchley
* son of Robert?, woodman, daur of John, farmer
* witnesses: Joseph ??, John Baker
MARRIAGE - 27 Oct 1861
* LUKES, Luke / MARTYN, Alice / bachelor otp / spinster otp / 13, 20, 27 Oct 1861 /
UPDATE (Her Parents):
Based on the answers so far, her parents could be Robert and Nora of Calstock. I found this: