MARY BOYER born c. 1825; Quebec? died 3 March 1875 in NY. Birth year 1825 is approx & yrs 1820-1830 should be considered. Her birthpl from U.S. censuses (1850,60,70) is given as Canada. She lived most of her life in Mooers Forks, Clinton County, NY. Mary was Scots/French ancestry. Mary Boyer married Andrew Paul Lambert who was born in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1807. No marriage record has been found. Married prior to the baptism of their 1st child; 7 July 1846. Their children surnamed LAMBERT were: 1. Margaret, bapt 7 July 1846 at St. Joseph Corbeau, Coopersville, Clinton Co, NY. Sps: Adolphe Morin & Marie Trembly.
2. John McKenzie (or McKinsey) bp. 12 March 1848, same as above Sp: Pierre Roberge & Marie Trembly. Mother's name: Marie MAHEUR, Maher, Maheux?
3. Lucinda, at St-Romain, Hemmingford, Huntingdon County, QP, 15 October
1850. Mother: Mary Bayl___, maybe Baylon? Sp: Daniel Gettins & Catherine Lambert.
4. Catherine bp 19 June 1852, same as above. Mother's name Mary BOYER. Sp: Thomas Ryan & Mary Lambert.
5. Catherine, bp. 20 Sept. 1854, same as above. Mother: Mary BOIRE. Sp:
John Lamber & Mary Lambert.
The baptims of the next four children all at Ste-Anne de Centreville,Mooers Forks, Clinton County, NY all on 31 Aug. 1863 when the 4 were between 5 years & 7 weeks. Older ones first bp. in a Protesant church? There was no shortage of Catholic churches in their region.
6. Charles Edward, b 21 Sept. 1856
7. Florence B., b 13 July 1858. A descendant said her middle name sounded
like "Belsnoro"... Or could it be a surname.
8. Harriet Arvaline(?)(she used Evaline), bn 10 May 1861.
9. Edmund, b 12 July 1863.Sp for all 4 were P.J. Crevier & Mary Lambert. I have not seen images for these 4 records & don't know how mother's name shows. Baptisms have not been found for the last two children:
10. Julius Edgar, b 7 Dec. 1865
11. Frederick Wilks, b 20 Oct. 1869.