Mcgarvey, church records I found Mcgarvey's that are not mine. How do I provide this info? thanks

+3 votes
in Genealogy Help by William Mcgarvey G2G Rookie (230 points)
If profiles exist for the 'other' McGarvey's you can add the information there. If they do not have profiles, you could create profiles for them if you felt so inclined or, if you believe it will help prevent confusion, you can add notes under a Research Notes section on 'your' McGarvey's that the records found _________ do not pertain to this family.
thanks for great help

1 Answer

+3 votes
You can start a new profile that is not related to an existing one by using the drop down heading "ADD" and finding the "New Person" category and entering the information.
by Beulah Cramer G2G6 Pilot (348k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers
247 views asked Oct 31, 2018 in The Tree House by Anonymous Tardy G2G6 Pilot (732k points)
+3 votes
0 answers
+1 vote
4 answers
48 views asked 2 days ago in WikiTree Help by Richard Batchelder G2G1 (1.1k points)
+2 votes
1 answer
134 views asked Oct 7, 2018 in Genealogy Help by Marion Poole G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright